Ventana GW5913 Single Board Computer
The GW5913 is a member of the Gateworks 5th generation Ventana family of single board computers targeted for small embedded applications such as IoT Gateways, Man Portable Units (MPUs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) equipment, digital signage, and robotics.
|Key Product Features|
|Processor:||NXP™ i.MX6 800MHz Dual Core ARM® Cortex™-A9|
|RAM:||512 Mbyte DDR3|
|Ethernet:||One Gigabit Port (see Features tab below for PoE details)|
|Mini-PCIe:||One Socket (see Features tab below for details)|
|Software:||Linux: OpenWrt, Ubuntu, Yocto & Android|
- NXP ™ i.MX6 800MHz Dual Core ARM ® Cortex™-A9 SoC Processor
- 512MB DDR3-800 SDRAM Memory and 256MB Flash System Memory
- High-Power Gen 2 Mini-PCIe Socket with USB 2.0 and nanoSIM
- GbE Ethernet Port
- Digital I/O & Analog Expansion
- TTL Serial Expansion
- I2C Expansion
- USB 2.0 Expansion
- Real Time Clock with Battery Backup
- Voltage and Temperature Monitor
- Serial Configuration EEPROM
- Programmable Watchdog Timer
- Optional u-blox GPS Receiver with MMCX or U.FL Antenna Connector
- 8 to 60VDC Input Voltage Range
- Power Through Dedicated Connector or Ethernet with 802.3af/at Active PoE
- 2W@25 ° C Typical Operating Power
- 8W Available for Mini-PCIe Socket
- Reverse Voltage Protection
- -40 ° C to +85 ° C Operating Temperature
- OpenWrt and Ubuntu Board Support Packages
- 1 Year Warranty
The GW5913 features the Freescale™ i.MX6 Dual Core ARM ® Cortex™-A9 SoC processor operating at 800MHz, 512Mbytes of DDR3-800 DRAM, and 256Mbytes of System Flash. A Mini-PCIe expansion socket with nanoSIM support can be used for 802.11abgn radios, 4G/3G/CATM1 cellular modems and other PCI Express peripherals. A 20 pin header supports Digital I/O, Analog Input, TTL Serial, I2C and USB 2.0. The Gateworks System Controller provides embedded features such as real time clock, voltage and temperature monitor, serial EEPROM, programmable pushbutton switch, and advanced power management with programmable board shut-down and wake-up for remote sensor applications. A wide-range DC input power supply provides up to 8W of power to the Mini-PCIe socket for supporting the latest high-power radios. Power is applied through a dedicated connector or an Ethernet jack in an active 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet architecture. OpenWrt and Ubuntu BSPs are supported.
See how our products are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and gateways; our products are used in many different applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform.