GW16122 Mini-PCIe Expansion Card
Mini-PCIe Sub-1GHz Long Range IoT Radio
|Key Product Features|
|Function:||Long Range Sub-1GHz Communication|
- Ti CC1352P Dual-Band Wireless Radio Transmitter/Receiver
- Sub-1 GHz Radio, 868MHz EU, 915 MHz US (default)
- Low Power, sensor nodes can run on coin cell battery
- Long Range Communication: -121dBm Receive Sensitivity
- 20dBm Output Power
- Minimal Interference – Narrow Bandwidth
- Texas Instruments TI-RTOS and TI-15.4 Stack
- M-Bus, IEEE802.15.4g, Contiki 6LoWPAN, Wi-SUN, KNX RF
- 2.4 GHz RF Output Supports:
- Bluetooth 5 with LE Coded Phy Support
- Thread, Zigbee
- Analog, I2C and Digital I/O application connector
- Compatible with Texas Instruments LaunchPad LAUNCHXL-CC1352P
- No subscription, Open Source Software, No Consortium or Alliance Membership Required
- Private Network - No Third Party Network Dependency or Fees
- Mini-PCIe (USB Channel) Compatible with Gateworks Single Board Computers
The GW16122 is Mini-PCIe radio card that provides Low-Power, Long-Range Sub-1 GHz radio communication for Internet of Things networks. The second generation GW16122 features the Texas Instruments CC1352P SimpleLinkTM Ultra-Low-Power Dual-Band Wireless MCU with an integrated 20dBm power amplifier operating at the Sub-1 GHz frequency for long distance IoT sensor applications. Software from TI includes a TI 802.15.4 Stack, 6LoWPAN, Wi-SUN and KNX RF support. The GW16122 additionally features a 2.4 GHz RF output for Bluetooth 5 LE, Thread and Zigbee. This Mini-PCIe card enables a Gateworks SBC as an IoT Gateway for other IoT nodes.
*Disclaimer: This card has only been tested on Gateworks Single Board Computers. Gateworks only provides support when used on a Gateworks SBC. All software support is community supported through Texas Instruments. Read more here*
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.