GW16112 USB Mini-PCIe Expansion Card
A Mini-PCIe Expansion Adapter that adds Four USB 2.0 Ports (without sacrificing a Mini-PCIe Socket) on Gateworks Single Board Computers
|Key Product Features|
|Function:||4x USB Ports|
- Plugs into Mini-PCIe Socket with PCI Express and USB Interfaces
- Four USB 2.0 Host Ports
- Boost Converters Supply Each USB with 5V @ 0.5A
- Optional GW10102 6-inch USB Type A Adapter Cables
- 3.3V Operating Voltage from Mini-PCIe Connector
- 0.6W @ 25°C Typical Operating Power
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- 1 Year Warranty
The GW16112 is a Mini-PCIe expansion adapter that adds four USB 2.0 host ports to any standard Mini-PCIe socket that supports both PCI Express and USB interfaces. The USB 5V power is supplied by two 3.3V to 5V boost converters. Optional GW10102 cables interface between the individual latching connectors and standard USB Type A connectors.
*Disclaimer: This card has only been tested on Gateworks Single Board Computers. Gateworks only provides support when used on a Gateworks SBC.*
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.