GW16112 Mini-PCIe Expansion Card
Mini-PCIe Expansion Adapter Adds Four USB 2.0 Ports Without Sacrificing Mini-PCIe Socket
|Key Product Features|
|Function:||4x USB Ports|
- Plugs into Mini-PCIe Socket with PCI Express and USB Interfaces
- Four USB 2.0 Host Ports
- Boost Converters Supply Each USB with 5V @ 0.5A
- Optional GW10102 6-inch USB Type A Adapter Cables
- 3.3V Operating Voltage from Mini-PCIe Connector
- 0.6W @ 25°C Typical Operating Power
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- 1 Year Warranty
The GW16112 is a Mini-PCIe expansion adapter that adds four USB 2.0 host ports to any standard Mini-PCIe socket that supports both PCI Express and USB interfaces. The USB 5V power is supplied by two 3.3V to 5V boost converters. Optional GW10102 cables interface between the individual latching connectors and standard USB Type A connectors.
*Disclaimer: This card has only been tested on Gateworks Single Board Computers. Gateworks only provides support when used on a Gateworks SBC.*
See how our products are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and gateways; our products are used in many different applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform.