GW16112 USB Mini-PCIe Expansion Card
A Mini-PCIe Expansion Adapter that adds Four USB 2.0 Ports (without sacrificing a Mini-PCIe Socket) on Gateworks Single Board Computers
|Key Product Features|
|Function:||4x USB Ports|
- Plugs into Mini-PCIe Socket with PCI Express and USB Interfaces
- Four USB 2.0 Host Ports
- Boost Converters Supply Each USB with 5V @ 0.5A
- Optional GW10102 6-inch USB Type A Adapter Cables
- 3.3V Operating Voltage from Mini-PCIe Connector
- 0.6W @ 25°C Typical Operating Power
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- 1 Year Warranty
The GW16112 is a Mini-PCIe expansion adapter that adds four USB 2.0 host ports to any standard Mini-PCIe socket that supports both PCI Express and USB interfaces. The USB 5V power is supplied by two 3.3V to 5V boost converters.
*Disclaimer: This card has only been tested on Gateworks Single Board Computers. Gateworks only provides support when used on a Gateworks SBC.*
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.