GW16103 Cellular SIM & MicroSD Mini-PCIe Expansion Card
A Mini-PCIe expansion adapter with micro-SIM, micro-SD 2.0 Flash Card, and USB 2.0 host expansion capabilities to be used on Gateworks Single Board Computers.
|Key Product Features
|SIM, Micro-SD and USB
- Plugs into Mini-PCIe Socket with PCI Express and USB Interfaces
- Mini-PCIe Expansion Socket with micro-SIM for Cellular Radio Support
- Micro-SD 2.0 Flash Card Socket
- Type AB USB 2.0 Host Connector
- 3.3V Operating Voltage from Mini-PCIe Connector
- 0.7W@25C Typical Operating Power
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- 1 Year Warranty
- See ordering options for SIM only variant
The GW16103 is a mini-PCIe expansion adapter that adds micro-SIM, micro-SD 2.0 Flash card, and USB 2.0 host expansion capabilities to any standard Mini-PCIe socket that supports both PCI Express and USB interfaces. The GW16103 adds micro-SIM support to Mini-PCIe cellular modems that do not include a SIM socket or to existing Mini-PICe expansion sockets that do not include a SIM socket. The GW16103 is designed to be used in Gateworks Single Board Computers.
See the ordering options tab for a variant that only has the SIM for cellular applications.
*Disclaimer: This card has only been tested on Gateworks Single Board Computers. Gateworks only provides support when used on a Gateworks SBC.*
Explore how Gateworks SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.