GW16120 Power Mini-PCIe Expansion Card
Provides Additional 3.3V and 5V Power Sources in a Mini-PCIe Form Factor
|Key Product Features|
|Function:||5V & 3.3V Power & USB|
- Plugs into Mini-PCIe Socket with PCI Express and USB Interfaces
- Mini-PCIe Expansion Socket with Micro SIM for Cellular Radio Support
- USB 2.0 Host Connector
- 3.3V Power Connectors (x2)
- 5.0V Power Connecor
- Optional 3.3V Power Connector
- Use with GW10123 power cable
- 0.7W@25C Typical Operating Power
- 8.0W Max power output 6.5W @ 5.0V Max (shared with 3.3V Supply) 8.0W @ 3.3V Max (shared with 5.0V Supply)
- -40C to +85C Operating Temperature
- 1 Year Warranty
The GW16120 is a Mini-PCIe expansion adapter that adds power and USB 2.0 host expansion capabilities to any standard Mini-PCIe socket that supports both PCI Express and USB interfaces. Many applications require 3.3V or 5.0V power supplies for running additional peripherals. This adapter provides a convenient and easy way to acquire these voltages. In addition, for Mini-PCIe slots that support USB host signaling, this adapter routes these USB signals out to a convenient connector along with providing 5V for connecting to USB peripheral devices. The optional GW10102 4-pin to USB type A connector cable is available for standard applications. Development power cables are available as GW10123.
*Disclaimer: This card has only been tested on Gateworks Single Board Computers. Gateworks only provides support when used on a Gateworks SBC.*
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.