Gateworks Corporation is headquartered in beautiful San Luis Obispo, CA or "SLO". Located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo County is the heart of California's Central Coast. Anchored by the historic Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa and the California Polytechnic State University college, this is a region with appealing beach communities and a growing reputation for world-class wines. SLO was recently named "America's happiest city" and is famed for moderate temperatures, friendly atmosphere and an active community. Visit www.visitslo.com for more information on the area.
Gateworks provides a positive, stable and safe environment for our employees. We promote teamwork and cooperation among all employees and instill a sense of pride and ownership. Management believes the company's future depends on the collective judgments and actions of each of its employees.
Sales & Marketing Administrator
GATEWORKS is looking for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to support our expanding operations in San Luis Obispo. This position is responsible for coordination and administration of company sales and marketing activities. Duties include administration of the sales order process and implementing strategic sales objectives. This position works directly with customers and outside sales representatives to provide sales support, quotations, order entry, order confirmation, order processing, invoicing, and payment processing. The Sales & Marketing Admin provides support to the sales and marketing team by generating open order and shipment reports as well as maintaining product price lists and customer and sales databases. This position also creates and maintains marketing materials including the company website, webshop, promotional emails, signage, and displays. This is a full-time position with company benefits.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum education level of high school diploma or GED; A.A. or B.A. preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General computer fluency, including competence in basic office software (Quickbooks preferred).
- Excellent organizational and typing skills.
- Ability to work diligently and independently.
- Proven multi-tasking capability.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor while managing varying responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong proofreading, grammar and copywriting skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers.
Interested applicants should email a resume to email@example.com or deliver it in person, addressed to Human Resources. No phone calls please.
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.