Rugged & Industrial Single Board Computers - Venice Family
The Venice SBC Family is designed for IoT applications in rugged and industrial environments. These Made in the USA SBCs feature a 64-bit ARM CPU, Mini-PCIe slots, multiple Ethernet and an industrial temperature rating. Customization is available here.
All Venice SBCs feature:
- NXP i.MX8M Mini Cortex-A53 64-bit ARM 1.6GHz Quad Core Processor with DDR4 DRAM
- Real Time Clock (RTC) with coin cell battery
- Voltage & Temperature Monitor
- Wide Range DC Input Voltage of 8V to 60V
- Industrial Operating Temperature from -40 to +85 degrees Celsius
- Linux Software support of the following operating systems: Ubuntu
- Low power draw of 3 to 8 Watts
- Fan speed control
* Please note, the GW7100, GW7200 & GW7400 specifications below are preliminary and subject to change.
- 1x GbE
- 1x Mini-PCIe
- 2x GbE
- 2x Mini-PCIe
- 2x GbE
- 4x Mini-PCIe
|Product Information||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Product Page||Coming Soon|
|Board Size||35 x 100mm||70 x 100mm||105 x 100mm||140 x 100mm|
|ARM Processor||NXP i.MX8M Mini ARMv8 64-bit 1.6MHz Quad Core|
|System Memory||1GB LPDDR4 (4GB Max)|
|Onboard Flash Storage||8GB eMMC (64GB Max)|
|Video & Audio||TBD||TBD||1 MIPI-DSI
|Serial Ports||1 TTL||2 RS232 or 1 RS485||Communication Ports||1xI2C Bus,1xSPI Bus|
|Digital I/O||Standard + Optional 24(GW16113)|
|Cellular SIM Slot||Nano-SIM Onboard|
|GPS Receiver||Optional u-blox ZOE-M8 with GLONASS|
|Front Panel USB||1xUSB2.0||2xUSB2.0|
|Flash Storage Expansion||GW16103 microSD||microSD|
|Temperature Range||-40 to +85C|
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.