GW16132 Cellular Modem & BLE Mini-PCIe Expansion Card
Mini-PCIe LTE Cat M1 Cellular Modem & BLE Radio
|Key Product Features|
|Function:||Cellular Modem (CATM1) & BLE Radio|
- U-blox SARA-R410M-02B LTE/CATM1 Cellular Modem
- Offers low cost, low bandwidth LTE CATM1 cloud connection
- Up to 375 kb/s upload and 300 kb/s download
- Operates with most multi-regional cellular carriers
- Supports LTE Bands 1*, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26*, 28 (* roaming bands)
- Other regions available with alternate module upon request
- Utilizes standard Linux drivers
- Firmware update Over AT commands (FOAT) support
- nano-SIM socket
- Hologram starter SIM included
- Low cost multi-carrier SIM
- Free 1MB/month starter plan included
- More info: www.hologram.io
- u-blox NINA-B301 Open CPU Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy Radio
- Ideal for reading BLE IoT Sensors
- Features Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 chipset
- Pre-loaded Zephyr RTOS with Bluetooth HCI UART Host Interface
- Utilizes standard Linux HCI drivers
- Band support: 2.4GHz, 40 channels
- RX Sensitivity: -94dBm standard mode, -100dBm long range
- BLE Rates: 125kbps, 500kbps, 1Mbps, 2Mbps
- Separate u.Fl antenna connectors for CATM1 and Bluetooth modules
- Mini-PCIe (USB Channel) Compatible with Gateworks SBCs
- 3.3V Operating Voltage from Mini-PCIe Connector
- 1W@25C Typical Operating Power
- -40C to +85C Operating Temperature
- 1 Year Warranty
The GW16132 is a Mini-PCIe Radio card that provides cost-effective, low power cellular connectivity and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for Internet of Things (IoT) networks. The GW16132 features a u- blox SARA-R410M LTE Cat M1 modem for low bandwidth cellular connectivity to the cloud. A nano- SIM socket is included with a Hologram IoT starter SIM. The GW16132 also features u-blox NINA- B301 Bluetooth 5 Low Energy radio used for communicating with and reading BLE sensors. Both the cellular modem and BLE radio have dedicated separate u.Fl antenna connectors for connection to an external antenna. This radio card operates in any standard Mini-PCIe socket that includes a USB 2.0 interface. This radio card enables a Gateworks SBC as a remote IoT Cellular Gateway with the ability to communicate with BLE sensors.
* Note : GW16132 is a multi-regional version, GW16126 is a North America version (discontinued).
* Disclaimer: This card has only been tested on Gateworks Single Board Computers. Gateworks only provides support when used on a Gateworks SBC.
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.