GW16083 Expansion Module
An expansion module for adding Copper and Fiber Gigabit Ethernet Ports to any Gateworks Ventana Single Board Computer
*** The GW16083 is End of Life, see PCN90 ***
|Key Product Features|
|Expansion:||Qty 4 GbE Ethernet & 2 Copper or Fiber GbE|
|SBCs Supported:||Ventana & Newport w/ Special Expansion Connector (see Documentation for details)|
- Four Copper GbE Ports
- Two Additional Copper or Fiber GbE Ports
- Automatically Selects Between Copper or Fiber
- SFP Small Form Factor Module Support
- Small 140x100 Form Factor
- Mounting Hole Pattern for Ventana and Newport SBCs
- Mounting Standoffs and Screws Included
- Stacks with Other Gateworks Expansion Modules
- 4W Typical Operating Power
- -40C to +85C Operating Temperature
- 1 Year Warranty
- Optional PoE Module – GW16104
- Four Port PoE Power Sourcing (802.3 AF/AT)
- Note: Requires SBC with Expansion Connector
- Note: Ventana SBCs have a memory resource limit. Read more here
The GW16083 is an expansion module for the Gateworks Ventana and Newport family of single board computers. The expansion module adds six GbE Ethernet ports to any single board computer. Four of the ports are configured to support 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T copper IEEE standards. The remaining two ports are each automatically configured for either 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T copper or for 1000BASE-X fiber. Other members of the Gateworks expansion module family are available with Mini-PCIe sockets and Legacy Mini-PCI sockets. An ordering option is available for stacking multiple expansion modules on one single board computer.
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.