Gateworks is proud to announce the release of the Venice GW7100 Industrial Single Board Computer. This is the smallest member of the Venice family and based on the NXP i.MX8M Mini 64-Bit Quad Core ARMv8 SoC. This small 35 x 100 mm SBC features one Gigabit Ethernet port and a Mini-PCIe slot for cellular modems, WiFi radios and more. The GW7100 additionally features USB, DIO, I2C, SPI and UART interfaces. The Gateworks System Controller (GSC) is also included which provides advanced system health monitoring, RTC, secure key storage and power control.
The GW7100 is available now in both standard and max versions. The max version features GPS, 4GB DRAM memory and 64GB eMMC Flash memory.
The rugged and small GW7100 excels in IoT & networking applications.
Gateworks Venice GW7100 Industrial SBC Highlights:
- Compact 35 x 100 mm Size
- NXP i.MX8M Mini Quad Core CPU at 1.6GHz
- 1GB LPDDR4 RAM (4GB Optional)
- 8GB eMMC Flash (64GB Optional)
- One GbE Port for wired connectivity
- One Mini-PCIe Socket for WiFi or Cellular, M.2 Adapter Optional
- USB OTG, DIO, SPI, I2C, UART, ADC Interfaces
- Industrial Temperature -40 to +85C
- Ubuntu Linux BSP
- Optional GPS
- Made in USA
- 1 Year Warranty