Industrial Single Board Computers - Newport Family
The Industrial SBC family of Newport SBCs is designed for high performance networking applications in rugged and industrial environments. These Made in the USA SBCs feature a 64-bit ARM CPU, Mini-PCIe slots, multiple Ethernet and an industrial temperature rating. For applications requiring video, see the Venice or Ventana Family.
All Industrial Newport SBCs feature:
- Cavium OcteonTX ARMv8 64-bit ARM Processor with DDR4 DRAM
- Real Time Clock (RTC) with coin cell battery
- Voltage & Temperature Monitor
- Wide Range DC Input Voltage of 8V to 60V
- Industrial Operating Temperature from -40 to +85 degrees Celsius
- Linux Software support of the following operating systems: Ubuntu, SUSE, OpenWrt
- Low power draw of 4 to 8 Watts
- Fan speed control
|Product Information||Product Page||Product Page||Product Page||Product Page||Product Page|
|Board Size||35 x 100mm||35 x 110mm||70 x 100mm||105 x 100mm||140 x 100mm|
|Mini-PCIe Sites(2)||1||2(Half Card)||2||3||4(1)|
|Network Ports||1xGbE||2xGbE||5xGbE or 3xGbE & 2xSFP|
|ARM Processor||Cavium Octeon TX ARMv8 64-bit 800MHz Dual Core (Opt. 1.5GHz Quad Core)|
|System Memory||1GB DDR4 (4GB Max)|
|Onboard Flash Storage||8GB eMMC (64GB Max)|
|Communication Ports||1xI2C Bus,1xSPI Bus||1xI2C Bus||1xI2C Bus,1xSPI Bus|
|Digital I/O||4 + Opt. 24(GW16113)|
|Cellular SIM Slot||Onboard||-||Onboard|
|GPS Receiver||Optional||Standard||Optional u-blox ZOE-M8 with GLONASS|
|Serial Ports||2 TTL||1 TTL||2 RS232 or 1 RS485|
|Front Panel USB||1xUSB2.0||1xUSB3.0||2xUSB3.0|
|Flash Storage Expansion||mSATA and
|-||mSATA and microSD|
|Encryption||-||Opt. Maxim DS28C22|
(1) GW6400 - 3 of the 4 Mini-PCIe sites have PCIe signalling. 3 sites can support typical WiFi radios. Use GW16081 Expansion module for more Mini-PCIe sites. 4 of the 4 Mini-PCIe sites have USB signalling.
(2) Select Mini-PCIe slots can be used for WiFi, Cellular, mSATA
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.