Ventana GW5520 Single Board Computer
The GW5520 is a member of the Gateworks 5th generation Ventana family of network processor boards targeted for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications.
|Key Product Features|
|Processor:||NXP™ i.MX6 800MHz Dual Core ARM® Cortex™-A9|
|RAM:||512 Mbyte DDR3|
|Ethernet:||Two Gigabit Ports (see Features tab below for PoE details)|
|Mini-PCIe:||Two Sockets (see Features tab below for details)|
|Software:||Linux: OpenWrt, Ubuntu, Yocto & Android|
- NXP™ i.MX6 800MHz Dual Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 SoC Processor
- 512 Mbyte DDR3-800 SDRAM Memory and 256 Mbytes Flash System Memory
- Two High-Power Gen 2 Mini-PCIe Sockets - Both Support USB
- One Mini-PCIe Socket supports a mSATA disk drive (only available with Optional Quad-core processor)
- Two High Performance GbE Ethernet Ports for Dual Ethernet operation
- Two USB 2.0 Host Ports up to 480Mbps
- HDMI v1.4 Video Output Port with Audio Support
- Three Logic Level Serial Ports
- Ten General Purpose Digital I/O
- Real Time Clock with External Battery Backup
- Voltage and Temperature Monitor
- Serial Configuration EEPROM
- Programmable Watchdog Timer
- 8 to 60VDC Input Voltage Range
- Power Through Barrel Jack or Passive PoE Ethernet
- 3W @ 25°C Typical Operating Power
- 16W Shared Between Mini-PCIe Sockets
- Reverse Voltage and Transient Protection
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- OpenWrt, OpenEmbedded/Yocto, and Andriod Board Support Packages
- 1 Year Warranty
The GW5520 features the NXP™ i.MX6 Dual Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 SoC processor operating at 800MHz, 512Mbyte of DDR3-800 DRAM, and 256Mbytes of System Flash. Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports allow for VPN capabilities if needed. Two Mini-PCIe expansion sockets support any combination of 802.11abgn radios, 4G WiMAX radios, 3G CDMA/GSM cellular modems and other PCI Express peripherals. The HDMI output extends the GW5520 into wireless video applications. The Gateworks System Controller provides embedded features such as real time clock, voltage and temperature monitor, serial EEPROM, programmable pushbutton switch, and advanced power management with programmable board shut-down and wake-up for remote sensor applications. A wide-range DC input power supply provides up to 16W of power to the Mini-PCIe sockets for supporting the latest high-power radios. Power is applied through a dedicated barrel jack or an Ethernet jack in a Passive Power over Ethernet architecture. OpenWrt, OpenEmbedded/Yocto, and Andriod are supported.
See how our products are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and gateways; our products are used in many different applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform.