Ventana GW5530 Single Board Computer
The GW5530 is a member of the Gateworks 5th generation Ventana family of single board computers targeted for small embedded applications such as Man Portable Units (MPUs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) equipment, digital signage, and robotics.
|Key Product Features|
|Processor:||NXP™ i.MX6 800MHz Dual Core ARM® Cortex™-A9|
|RAM:||512 Mbyte DDR3|
|Mini-PCIe:||One Socket (see Features tab below for details)|
|Software:||Linux: OpenWrt, Ubuntu, Yocto & Android|
- NXP™ i.MX6 800MHz Dual Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 SoC Processor
- 512 Mbytes DDR3 SDRAM Memory
- 256 Mbytes Flash System Memory
- High-Power Gen 2.0 Mini-PCIe Socket with USB 2.0 Support
- Supports Full Sized Mini-PCIe Cards (Half Sized Optional)
- USB 2.0 OTG Port up to 480Mbps
- Three Video Inputs Support CVBS, Y/C, YPrPb
- HDMI 1.4 Output Port with Audio Support
- Digital and Serial I/O Expansion
- Real Time Clock with Battery Backup
- uSD/ SIM Socket Expansion
- Voltage and Temperature Monitor
- Serial Configuration EEPROM
- Programmable Watchdog Timer
- 9-axis inertial module (accel/gyro/magn)
- 8 to 60VDC Input Voltage Range
- 3W@25°C Typical Operating Power
- 7W Available for Mini-PCIe Socket
- Reverse Voltage Protection
- Optional u-blox EVA-M8M GPS Receiver with MMCX or U.FL Antenna Connector
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- OpenWrt, Android Yocto Linux and OpenEmbedded Board Support Packages
- 1 Year Warranty
The GW5530 features the NXP™ i.MX6 Dual Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 SoC processor operating at 800MHz, 512 Mbytes of DDR3 DRAM, and 256 Mbytes of System Flash. A Mini-PCIe expansion socket supports 802.11abgn/ac radios, 4G WiMAX radios, 3G CDMA/GSM cellular modems and other PCI Express peripherals. The composite video input and HDMI audio/video output make the GW5530 ideal for wireless video applications. The Gateworks System Controller provides embedded features such as real time clock, voltage and temperature monitor, serial EEPROM, uSD/SIM expansion and advanced power management with programmable board shut-down and wake-up for remote sensor applications. A wide-range DC input power supply provides up to 7W of power to the Mini-PCIe socket for supporting the latest high-power radios. Power is applied through a dedicated two-pin connector. OpenWrt, Android and OpenEmbedded Yocto Linux board support packages are supported.
See how our products are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and gateways; our products are used in many different applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform.