GW16113 Mini-PCIe Expansion Card
Mini-PCIe Expansion Adapter adds Digital & Analog I/O without sacrificing Mini-PCIe socket
|Key Product Features|
|Function:||24 Digital IO or Custom IO|
- Plugs into Mini-PCIe Socket with PCI Express and USB Interfaces
- Stackable for I/O Intensive Applications
- USB 2.0 Hub Communicates with Baseboard and Mini-PCIe Expansion Socket
- 24 I/O Signals Individually Programmable for Analog or Digital I/O
- Analog I/O Functions Include ADC, DAC, PGA, OPAMP, and Comparators
- Digital I/O Functions Include GPIO, PWM, I2C, SPI, UART, Counters, and Timers
- Programmable GPIO Drive Modes Support Resistive, Open Drain, and Strong Drive
- Programmable GPIO Drive Strength up to 24mA Sink Current
- All Signals Include Programmable Interrupt Generation
- 3.3V Operating Voltage from Mini-PCIe Connector
- 0.6W @ 25°C Typical Operating Power
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- 1 Year Warranty
The GW16113 is a Mini-PCIe expansion adapter adds digital and analog I/O to any standard Mini-PCIe socket that supports both PCI Express and USB interfaces. The expansion adapter includes a full speed USB 2.0 hub to communicate with the baseboard as well as extending the USB interface to the Mini-PCIe connector. The Mini-PCIe expansion socket supports 802.11abgn radios, 4G WiMAX radios, 3G CDMA/GSM cellular modems and other PCI Express peripherals. The expansion adapter also includes a programmable 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor for providing 24 I/O signals. Any of the I/O signals are programmable for digital I/O or analog I/O functionality. The digital I/O functions include GPIO general purpose input and output, PWM pulse width modulation output, I2C, SPI, UART, timers, counters, and programmable logic functions. The analog I/O supports ADC analog-to digital converters, DAC digital-to-analog converters, PGA programmable gain amplifiers, OPAMP operational amplifiers, and comparators. The GW16113 is stackable if more than 24 I/O signals are required. The GW10103 interface cable breaks out the I/O signals to individual connectors.
*Disclaimer: This card has only been tested on Gateworks Single Board Computers. Gateworks only provides support when used on a Gateworks SBC.*
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.