GW16082 Expansion Module
An expansion module for adding legacy Mini-PCI sockets to any Gateworks Ventana Single Board Computer
|Key Product Features|
|Expansion:||Qty 4 Legacy Mini-PCI Sockets|
|SBCs Supported:||Ventana w/ Special Expansion Connector (see Documentation for details)|
- Four Legacy Mini-PCI Sockets (All Support Both Legacy PCI and USB)
- 32 Kbit Serial Identification EEPROM
- Small 140x100x18mm Form Factor
- Generic Ventana Mounting Hole Pattern
- Mounting Standoffs and Screws Included
- Stacks with Other Ventana Expansion Modules
- Switching Supply Supports High Power Radios
- Reverse Voltage and Transient Protection
- 8 to 60 VDC Input Voltage Range
- 1W Typical Operating Power
- 30W Shared Between Mini-PCI Sockets
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- 1 Year Warranty
- Note: Requires SBC with Expansion Connector
- Note: Ventana SBCs have a memory resource limit. Read more here
The GW16082 is an expansion module for the Gateworks 5th generation Ventana family of single board computer The expansion module adds four legacy Mini-PCI sockets to any Ventana single board computer. All four sockets include both PCI and USB 2.0 signaling for GSM/CDMA modem support using the Gateworks GW16038 and GW16049 adapters. A highly efficient, wide-input power supply support high-power Mini-PCI radios. Other members of the Ventana expansion module family are available with Mini-PCIe sockets, GbE Ethernet ports, and GbE Fiber Ethernet ports.
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.