GW16081 Expansion Module
The GW16081 is a Mini-PCIe expansion module for the Newport and Ventana families of single board computers.
|Key Product Features|
|Expansion:||Qty 7 Mini-PCIe Sockets|
|SBCs Supported:||Ventana & Newport w/ Special Expansion Connector (see Documentation for details)|
- Seven Gen 2 PCIe Sockets
- Three Support PCIe
- Two Support PCIe and USB
- Two Support PCIe, USB, and SIM
- 32Kbit Serial Identification EEPROM
- Small 140x100x13mm Form Factor
- Generic Ventana and Newport Mounting Hole Pattern
- Mounting Standoffs and Screws Included
- Stacks with Other Ventana and Newport Expansion Modules
- Multiple GW16081 Expansion Module Stacking Option
- Switching Supply Supports High Power Radios
- Reverse Voltage and Transient Protection
- 8 to 60VDC Input Voltage Range
- 2W Typical Operating Power
- 30W Shared Between Mini-PCIe Sockets
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- 1 Year Warranty
- Note: Requires SBC with Expansion Connector
- Note: Ventana SBCs have a memory resource limit. Read more here
The expansion module adds seven Mini-PCIe sockets to any Ventana single board computer. Four of the sockets include both PCIe and USB 2.0 signaling and two include SIM sockets for GSM/CDMA modem support. A highly efficient, wide-input power supply supports high-power Mini-PCIe radios. Other members of the Ventana expansion module family are available with Legacy Mini-PCI sockets, GbE Ethernet ports, and GbE Fiber Ethernet ports. An ordering option is available for stacking multiple expansion modules on a single Ventana single board computer.
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.