Ventana GW5510 Single Board Computer
The GW5510 is the smallest member of the Gateworks 5th generation Ventana family of single board computers targeted for embedded applications.
|Key Product Features|
|Processor:||NXP™ i.MX6 800MHz Single Core ARM® Cortex™-A9|
|RAM:||512 Mbyte DDR3|
|Mini-PCIe:||Two Sockets (see Features tab below for details)|
|Software:||Linux Ubuntu and OpenWrt Board Support Packages|
- NXP™ i.MX6 800MHz Single Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 SoC Processor
- 512 Mbytes DDR3-800 SDRAM Memory and 256 Mbytes Flash System Memory
- High-Power Gen 2 Mini-PCIe Socket with USB 2.0 Support
- HDMI 1.4 Input Port (1080p30 Capture) with Audio Support
- HDMI 1.4 Output Port with Audio Support
- Header: CAN, I2C, USB OTG, PWM, Reset,
- Serial and Digital I/O, Battery and Input Power
- Real Time Clock with Battery Backup
- Voltage and Temperature Monitor
- Serial Configuration EEPROM
- Programmable Watchdog Timer
- 8 to 60VDC Input Voltage Range
- 2W @ 25°C Typical Operating Power
- Reverse Voltage Protection
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- Power Through Dedicated or Application Connector
- OpenWrt, OpenEmbedded/Yocto, and Android Board Support Packages
- 1 Year Warranty
- Can be used with GW16111 Breakout Adapter
The GW5510 features the NXP™ i.MX6 Single Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 SoC processor operating at 800MHz, 512Mbytes of DDR3-800 DRAM, and 256Mbytes of System Flash. A Mini-PCIe expansion socket supports 802.11abgn radios, 4G WiMAX radios, 3G CDMA/GSM cellular modems and other PCI Express peripherals. The Gateworks System Controller provides embedded features such as real time clock, voltage and temperature monitor, serial EEPROM, programmable pushbutton switch, and advanced power management with programmable board shut-down and wake-up for remote sensor applications. OpenWrt, OpenEmbedded/Yocto and Android are supported. The GW16111 Breakout Adapter makes connecting to peripheral signals easier on the GW5510.
See how our products are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and gateways; our products are used in many different applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform.