Ventana GW5510 Single Board Computer
The GW5510 is the smallest member of the Gateworks 5th generation Ventana family of single board computers targeted for rugged & industrial embedded applications, including drones and IoT gateways. The HDMI Input Port can be utilized to stream 1080p60 video.
|Key Product Features|
|Processor:||NXP™ i.MX6 800MHz Single Core ARM® Cortex™-A9|
|RAM:||512 Mbyte DDR3|
|Mini-PCIe:||One Socket (see Features tab below for details)|
|Software:||Linux Yocto & Ubuntu & OpenWrt Board Support Packages|
|Size:||35 x 70mm|
- NXP™ i.MX6 800MHz Single Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 SoC Processor
- 512 Mbytes DDR3-800 SDRAM Memory and 256 Mbytes Flash System Memory
- High-Power Gen 2 Mini-PCIe Socket with USB 2.0 Support
- HDMI 1.4 Input Port (1080p30 Capture) with Audio Support
- HDMI 1.4 Output Port with Audio Support
- Header: CAN, I2C, USB OTG, PWM, Reset,
- Serial and Digital I/O, Battery and Input Power
- Real Time Clock with Battery Backup
- Voltage and Temperature Monitor
- Serial Configuration EEPROM
- Programmable Watchdog Timer
- 8 to 60VDC Input Voltage Range
- 2W @ 25°C Typical Operating Power
- Reverse Voltage Protection
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- Power Through Dedicated or Application Connector
- OpenWrt, OpenEmbedded/Yocto, and Android Board Support Packages
- 1 Year Warranty
- Can be used with GW16111 Breakout Adapter
- Made in the USA
- Rugged & Industrial design
The GW5510 features the NXP™ i.MX6 Single Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 SoC processor operating at 800MHz, 512Mbytes of DDR3-800 DRAM, and 256Mbytes of System Flash. A Mini-PCIe expansion socket supports 802.11abgn radios, 4G WiMAX radios, 3G CDMA/GSM cellular modems and other PCI Express peripherals. The digital HDMI Input and Output ports that support resolutions up to 1080p60 are unique on such a small form factor, allowing wireless video streaming with different HDMI sources and outputs. An application header features a variety of input and output interfaces such as CAN, I2C, USB OTG, PWM, Reset,
Serial and Digital I/O. The Gateworks System Controller provides embedded features such as real time clock, voltage and temperature monitor, serial EEPROM, programmable pushbutton switch, and advanced power management with programmable board shut-down and wake-up for remote sensor applications. OpenWrt, OpenEmbedded/Yocto and Android are supported. The GW16111 Breakout Adapter makes connecting to peripheral signals easier on the GW5510. The miniature form factor allows for use on space and weight constrained designs such as drones, UAVs, robots and wearable radios. Utilizing different radios in the Mini-PCIe slot can allow for different connectivity options to the cloud or locally. These radio options include a GW16122 Sub-1GHz radio, 802.11AC WiFi Radio, GW16126 LTE CATM1 Cellular card, GW16130 Iridium Satellite Modem or LoRA radio. The GW5510 is made in the USA which is crucial for domestic and military requirements. With a rugged and industrial design and temperature ratings, it can withstand the demanding embedded applications it is used in.
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.