GW11036 Embedded Android Development Kit
An Embedded Android touchscreen LCD tablet development kit provides customer fastest time to market with lowest design risk.
|Key Product Features|
|Function:||Android Development System with 7in LCD Screen|
|Software:||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop|
|Performance:||Quad Core i.MX6 CPU & 1GB DRAM|
|Connectivity:||WiFi, BLE, Ethernet, Opt. Cellular & Satellite|
- Ventana GW5224 High Performance SBC
- Freescale i.MX6 Quad Core Processor
- 1GB DRAM
- 2GB NAND Flash
- WiFi and Bluetooth Radio
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Preloaded on microSD
- 7” TFT-LCD LVDS Panel (1024x600) with LED backlight and PCAP touchscreen
- Black Annodized Aluminum Bezel Allows Quick Integration into Customer Enclosure
- 802.11bgn + Bluetooth 4.0 + HS Radio with PCB Mount Antenna
- 8GB microSD Flash Card – Class 10, UHS-1
- LVDS Cable for Connecting Display to Single Board Computer
- Fully integrated with Mounting Hardware
- Includes GW5224 Development Kit Cables and JTAG Adapter
- AC/DC 24V @ 1A Power Supply
The GW11036 Android Development kit gives application developers a head start with Android Kit Kat on the Gateworks Ventana family of single board computers. The GW11036 development kit includes a 7-inch TFT-LCD PCAP touchscreen display mounted in an aluminum bezel, a microSD preloaded with Android Kit Kat, and a GW5224 single board computer with necessary accessories to begin development. The GW5224 SBC features the Freescale™ i.MX6 Quad Core CPU operating at 1GHz, 1Gbyte of DDR3-800 DRAM, 2Gbytes of System Flash, Ethernet, GPS, two Mini-PCIe sockets, HDMI and LVDS video outputs and and three analog video inputs. The Mini-PCIe expansion sockets support a combination of 802.11abgn/ac radios, LTE/4G/3G CDMA/GSM cellular modems and other PCI Express peripherals. The development kit also includes an 802.11bgn radio with both WiFi and Bluetooth support.
See how our SBCs are being used.
From drones to airliners, utility meters to pipeline monitors, huge mining vehicles to small robots and IoT gateways; our single board computers are used in many different industrial applications that require a rugged and reliable computing platform that is Made in the USA.