Network Processor Board – definition: A Network Processor Board is “a motherboard designed specifically for embedded wireless network applications."
Embedded Android Development Kit
on Friday, 26 February 2016.
Android is becoming a very useful platform for demanding embedded systems. When coupled with a LCD touchscreen, Android loaded on a rugged industrial single board computer can become the interface everyone desires. Gateworks has created a turn-key Android development system to bring a product to market quickly!
The system includes the following:
- GW5224 Single Board Computer
- Freescale i.MX6 Quad Core Processor
- 1GB DRAM
- 2GB NAND Flash
- WiFi and Bluetooth Radio
- 7" LCD PCAP Touchscreen Display with black anodized bezel
- 8GB MicroSD Pre-Loaded with Android OS
- Power Supply
- Serial Console Adapter & more!